Explore our Free TAFE Pathway
There are now more opportunities to increase your employment options with the Free TAFE priority pathways initiative.
The Victorian government is giving eligible individuals who want to start a new career, upgrade their skills or re-enter the workforce, the chance to now complete multiple fee-free courses.
With the Free TAFE priority pathways program, you can progress from a certificate to a diploma within the same study area without paying for each individual course.
To qualify for the Free TAFE Pathways program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or New Zealand citizen
- Have completed a previous Free TAFE Pathway course and wish to continue in the same pathway
- Have previously accessed Free TAFE, including non-pathway courses, and hold a qualification that is part of a Free TAFE pathway and wish to continue in the same pathway. It does not matter if the previous qualification was obtained through government-subsidized or fee-for-service training
- Have received a Free TAFE fee waiver through JobTrainer and wish to enroll in another Free TAFE course, either in a pathway program or one additional non-pathway program.
How to Apply
Simply click on any of the above Free Pathway courses that you are interested in and apply in the course page or call on 1300 639 888 or chat with us and we are happy to apply on your behalf or guide you through the application process.
If you have completed or are currently enrolled in one of the below courses with another provider and wish to take part in our Free Pathway course, please call or chat with us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Certificate IV in Community ServicesCertificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family InterventionCertificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- Certificate IV Civil Construction Supervision Certificate IV Civil Construction Supervision
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting Certificate IV in Dental Assisting