Holmesglen Access Scholarship is available to VET students (Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) in all Holmesglen course areas who, because of hardship, disability or other form of disadvantage, might not otherwise enjoy the benefits of participation in tertiary education.
- Degree of financial hardship
- Provision of study/career pathway information
- Provision of financial information
- Provision of supporting documents
- Provision of other relevant information
- Scholarships are not available to Holmesglen Institute employees or their immediate families or associates.
- Selection panel decisions cannot be appealed against and no correspondence concerning decisions will be entered into.
- Only one scholarship can be awarded to an individual.
- The scholarship money must be used for the payment of fees. The scholarship is in no way intended to cover all tuition or living costs for the year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Access Scholarships are not available for those eligible for VET Student Loans.
- The Scholarship Committee meets monthly to assess applications, and funds are subject to availability.
Up to $2,000 per scholarship - to be used for tuition fees only.
Download the Access Scholarship Application Form (PDF 232 kb)
Download the Access Scholarship Terms and Conditions (PDF 69 kb)