Holmesglen Access Scholarship is available to VET students (Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) in all Holmesglen course areas who, because of hardship, disability or other form of disadvantage, might not otherwise enjoy the benefits of participation in tertiary education.
- Degree of financial hardship
- Provision of study/career pathway information
- Provision of financial information
- Provision of supporting documents
- Provision of other relevant information
- Scholarships are not available to Holmesglen Institute employees or their immediate families or associates.
- Selection panel decisions cannot be appealed against and no correspondence concerning decisions will be entered into.
- Only one scholarship can be awarded to an individual.
- The scholarship money must be used for the payment of fees. The scholarship is in no way intended to cover all tuition or living costs for the year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The applicant cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship or award, nor be eligible for VET student loans, fee HELP or other government schemes, including free TAFE or jobtrainer.
- The Scholarship Committee meets monthly to assess applications, and funds are subject to availability.
Up to $2,000 per scholarship - to be used for tuition fees only.
Download Holmesglen Access Scholarship Terms and Conditions (PDF 58 KB)
Download Holmesglen Access Scholarship Application Form (PDF - 213 KB)