Face masks remain mandatory, remote classes continue
The Victorian Government is easing COVID-19 restrictions from midnight, Thursday 10 June, however the latest rules advise that if you can study from home, you should continue to study from home.
Most Holmesglen classes will continue via remote learning where possible.
From Friday 11 June
If you don't wear a face mask and don't have an exemption, you will be unable to attend campus.
- On-campus classes will resume when you are advised by your teachers, and teaching areas will contact you directly about arrangements for you classes.
- You must wear a face mask indoors and outdoors on campus, unless you have an exemption.
- When outdoors, you must not congregate in groups larger than 10 people.
- Campus libraries and cafeterias will open with a maximum of 50 people from Tuesday, 15 June.
Please remember to:
- Register for contact tracing purposes via QR codes in campus buildings
- Wear a face mask when travelling on public transport, including Institute buses
- Dispose of used masks in dedicated yellow bins located throughout campuses
- Continue to follow our ongoing safety rules, such as 1.5m physical distancing
- Get tested and stay at home if you have any symptoms
You can read our read our COVID-19 student guidelines here
Direct contact with a confimed case
Any students, staff or campus visitors that have been notified they are a direct contact of a confirmed case, or have attended an exposure site (either listed on DHHS or because you’ve been contacted directly) or if you have any COVID symptoms are asked do the following:
- get tested
- stay home
- call our COVID hotline on 9564 1900 9am-5pm.
After hours, you can also email the following details to email@example.com with your first name last name, student ID (if applicable), contact phone number and the date you’ve been tested, test result (if known) and the reason you got tested.