Why work at Holmesglen?
The application process
Here’s what you need to know before applying:
- Position descriptions: All full and part time positions have position descriptions which provide detailed information to help you with your application.
- Online screening: We encourage you to answer the online screening questions. These questions are based on the key selection criteria for the position you’re applying for
- Shortlisting: Our shortlists are based on your overall application which includes your cover letter, resume and how well your online screening answers match our key selection criteria.
- Interviews: If you are shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview with two or more panel members. You will have an opportunity to ask questions during the interview.
- Qualifications: You will be asked to provide certified copies of all relevant qualifications at interview.
- Outcome: You will be contacted by email or phone to advise the outcome of your application.
Here’s what else you need to know
- Most of our positions require a Working with Children's Check and/or Police Check.
- You must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Our employment practices foster a high-quality diverse workforce reflective of the Victorian community. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, including the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
- Holmesglen is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, developing and supporting our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age.
- Holmesglen cultivates a workforce that embraces and values student voice and partnership.
To find out more or to request support, please contact our Human Resources Department on 03 9564 2676