Payment due dates
Depending on the course level, various final payment due dates will apply. If you have enrolled in a certificate program, you are required to pay your fees or confirm a payment method before the commencement of the first class.
You must pay your fees or finalise your payment method by the due date to ensure continued access to student services and resources.
How do I pay my fees?
- Online Holmesglen offers the convenience of online payment. You will receive instructions about how to register for classes and pay online with your offer letter. Your Student Account (Secure Payment gateway) can be accessed via the my.holmesglen.edu.au student portal.
- In person at any Holmesglen campus Information Office
- By cheque made out to Holmesglen Institute and sent to Finance, Holmesglen, PO Box 42, Holmesglen, VIC 3148. Please include your full enrolled student name and Holmesglen Student ID on the back of the cheque
- Apply for a HELP loan (Diploma and above) at any Holmesglen campus Information Office prior to the Payment Due Date. Defer the payment of fees with a loan from the Commonwealth government (conditions apply).
- Establish a Payment Plan contract (Certificate programs) in cases of financial difficulty (conditions and establishment fee apply). See an Information Office staff member
- Employer Invoice requires the presentation of your employer authorisation in writing at any Holmesglen campus Information Office.