The Apprentice Support fund is available to help Holmesglen apprentices who because of financial hardship might not enjoy the full benefit of their apprenticeship.
- Degree of financial hardship
- Provision of study/career pathway information
- Provision of financial information
- Provision of supporting documents
- Provision of other relevant information
- Funds are not available to Holmesglen Institute employees or their immediate families or associates.
- Selection panel decisions cannot be appealed against and no correspondence concerning decisions will be entered into.
- Only one Fund/Scholarship can be awarded to an individual.
- The fund money must be used for the payment of fees. The fund is in no way intended to cover all tuition or living costs for the year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The applicant cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship or award, nor be eligible for VET student loans, fee HELP or other government schemes, including free TAFE or jobtrainer.
- The Scholarship Committee meets monthly to assess applications, and funds are subject to availability.
Up to $2,000 per scholarship - to be used for tuition fees only.
Download Apprentice Support Scholarship Application Form (PDF - 640 KB)
Download Apprentice Support Scholarship Terms and Conditions (PDF 61 KB)