Payment due dates
You are required to pay your fees or confirm a payment method before the commencement of your first class.
You must pay your fees or finalise your payment method by the due date to ensure continued access to student servies and resources.
How do I pay my fees?
- Online Holmesglen offers the convenience of online payment. You will receive instructions about how to register for classes and pay online with your offer letter. Your Student Account (Secure Payment gateway) can be accessed via the my holmesglen student portal.
- In person at any Holmesglen campus Information Office
- By cheque made out to Holmesglen Institute and sent to Finance, Holmesglen, PO Box 42, Holmesglen, VIC 3148. Please include your full enrolled student name and Holmesglen Student ID on the back of the cheque
- Apply for a HELP or VET Student Loan (Diploma and above) at any Holmesglen campus Information Office prior to the payment due date. Defer the payment of fees with a loan from the Commonwealth Government (conditions apply).
- Establish a payment plan contract (Certificate programs) in cases of financial difficulty (conditions and establishment fee apply). See an Information Office staff member
- Third party invoice requires the presentation of an authorisation in writing at any Holmesglen campus Information Office.