Skip to main content
logo print
Holmesglen recommends international students apply through an accredited student recruitment agent.

A recruitment agent will help you with the preparation of all application documents and ensure that you are well counselled on the Australian Government's Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements for International students.  Find an International agent 

If you have any questions, we're here to help you. Please fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in contact. 
Your contact details

All information is correct at the time of printing but subject to change.

Copyright © 2020 Holmesglen CRICOS Provider Code: 00012G RTO-0416 ABN: 40 096 756 729