Apprentices from rural and regional areas
Student Wellbeing receives limited private home listings for apprentices living in rural and regional areas, who need temporary accommodation while training at our Chadstone campus.
We can email you what’s available – but cannot guarantee suitable accommodation at any given time.
In addition to institute accommodation available near our Chadstone, Glen Waverley and Moorabbin campuses, international students can take up the option of Homestay accommodation.
Learn more about accommodation options for international students
If you are in crisis and need emergency accommodation, please contact:
- The Melbourne Youth Support Service (MYSS) on (03) 9614 3688
- Launch Housing on 1800 825 955 for 24-hour homelessness assistance.
- Lifeline for 24-hour personal crisis support on 13 11 14
Student Wellbeing counsellors are also available by appointment during working hours to help you with your emergency accommodation issues.
Advertising student accommodation vacancies
Student Wellbeing will advertise accommodation suitable for Holmesglen learners at no charge. This service is open to the public and all Holmesglen students.
We look for:
To advertise your accommodation
- Accommodation close to our campuses (Chadstone, Moorabbin or Waverley) – or with easy access via public transport.
- Share accommodation in private houses, units, flats, or self-contained bungalows.
- Rentals suitable for groups of students wishing to share a house or unit.
- Temporary accommodation in private homes for apprentices living in the country, who are training at our Chadstone campus.
If you have a property or room to list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and request the Accommodation Form to be sent to you.
Disclaimer: Note: Student Wellbeing does not interview or screen students for accommodation listed. We therefore are unable to unable to recommend students and advise landlords to take care in assessing them as a tenant.