Skip to main content
logo print

Student Wellbeing offers free and confidential student counselling in the following areas. Counselling is available online, by phone or in person.  The office is open 8.30am to 4.30pm. For more information or to book a session, please contact Student Wellbeing. 

Personal counselling and welfare support available 
Welfare: legal, housing, government subsidies and more
Study-related: returning to study, study skills, stress management, motivation and more
Personal: relationships, confidence, adjusting to change, addictions, mental health and more

We also run regular talks and discussion groups on topics such as study skills, stress management, relaxation techniques, life skills and career planning – with others available on request. 

Make an appointment

Appointments are available Monday to Friday 9am – 4.30pm at various campuses.
Book an appointment

All information is correct at the time of printing but subject to change.

Copyright © 2020 Holmesglen CRICOS Provider Code: 00012G RTO-0416 ABN: 40 096 756 729