Services are available by phone, online, or in person, with the office open 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Services and resources
Holmesglen can provide the following support for learners:
- Assistance with enrolment, orientation and teacher liaison
- Alternative or modified study materials and assessments
- Assistance with car parking and access services
- Adaptive technology
- Specialised equipment (e.g. ergonomic chairs)
- Auslan interpreters
- Study assistants, note takers and other study support people.
Please ensure you bring appropriate medical documentation to your appointment. Documentation must:
- Provide detailed information on your condition
- State whether your condition is permanent, temporary or ongoing
- Indicate how your study may be affected
- Clearly identify the medical professional's qualifications
- Bring the original copy, on letterhead, legible, dated and signed
All interactions with your Disability Officers are entirely confidential. We will not discuss your situation with any teachers or other third parties without your permission.
Booking an appointment
Call (03) 9564 6317 (Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm) – or email us via email@example.com
You are welcome to bring a parent, friend or other support person to your appointment.