Holmesglen has a comprehensive scholarship program available for the benefit of its international students. The program is aimed at reflecting our core values - ASPIRE - Ambition, Scholarship, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence
Selection is based on applicants' academic transcripts, faculty references, study goals and other relevant personal achievements.
Terms and conditions
International Student Scholarships are available for continuing international students undertaking Holmesglen vocational and higher education courses in 2020.
Selection criteria for an International Student Scholarship are:
- Full fee paying international student.
- Applicants will need to have been enrolled in full time study at Holmesglen in a Certificate III program or higher for at least 1 year immediately preceding the award of the scholarship.
- Applicants who are a family member of a Holmesglen employee or agent are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship/award.
- Applicant must provide at least one reference from their faculty.
Value: $1,000 to be credited to tuition fees
Applications for 2019 are now closed. 2020 applications open 1 April 2020