We are committed to ensuring our research:
- Adds value to industry and the community
- Improves education, training and the relevancy of our courses
- Conforms to the highest ethical standards
- Promotes student involvement and collaboration
- Helps to foster a vibrant and innovative environment at Holmesglen
To learn more about the Centre download the Holmesglen Centre for Applied Research and Innovation (PDF - 172kb).
Supporting our faculties
Extensive support and guidance for Holmesglen researchers is a core function of Holmesglen’s Centre for Applied Research and Innovation. It does this through:
- Identifying opportunities for new research and innovation
- Building new alliances and partnerships
- Training and mentoring staff researchers
- Guidance on policies and practices that ensure research integrity
- Familiarising researchers with new knowledge and technology from industry
The Holmesglen Centre for Applied Research and Innovation supports researchers in sourcing funding opportunities for the development and implementation of applied research proposals.
Research ethics and compliance
All research at Holmesglen conforms to the highest standards of research integrity.
Responsibilities of our researchers include:
- honesty and integrity
- respect for human research participants, animals and the environment
- good stewardship of public resources used to conduct research
- appropriate acknowledgement of the role of others in research
- responsible communication of research results
Depending on the nature of your research, you may need to gain approval from the Holmesglen ethics review panel before you commence your research. For further information, see research integrity and ethics information for researchers