If you are excited about working in cyber security, the Certificate IV in Cyber Security is a great starting point for a career in this area.
The qualification has been validated by leading IT companies and associations as a quality training program that provides graduates with practical skills and knowledge to work in a technical support role in a cyber security operations centre (CSOC).
And with information technology one of the fastest growing industry sectors in Victoria, one of IT’s fastest areas of workforce growth is cyber security.
Holmesglen’s Certificate IV in Cyber Security has been developed to provide you with practical skills in:
• identifying and reporting system vulnerabilities
• identifying and reporting website and system threats
• evaluating and reporting cyber security incidents
• securing PC and mobile devices
• device forensics
• PEN testing
• networking fundamentals
• network security basics
• firewall installation, configuration and management
• working as part of an incident response team
• web security
• organisational policies and processes for cyber security.
Holmesglen’s cyber security course is strongly supported by our industry and Academy Partners:
Fortinet Network Security Academy ; Cisco Networking Academy ; Microsoft Academy ; Amazon Web Services Academy (AWS) ; LifeJourney ; Australian Signals Directorate (ASD).
Free TAFE is not available to International Students