All Holmesglen students
Student Services regularly lists student accommodation options which are:
- Close to or within easy access of our Chadstone, Moorabbin or Waverley campus
- Typically share accommodation in private houses, units, flats or bungalows
- Only available to current Holmesglen students
- Available for personal viewing at Student Services only (no appointment necessary)
Apprentices from rural and regional areas
Student Services receives limited private home listings for apprentices living in rural and regional areas, who need temporary accommodation while training at our Chadstone campus.
We can email you what’s available – but cannot guarantee suitable accommodation at any given time.
International students (Homestay)
Holmesglen owns a number of houses within the community. They are an ideal option for international students studying at our Chadstone, Waverley and Moorabbin campuses.
Learn more about Homestay
If you are in crisis and need emergency accommodation, please contact:
- The Melbourne Youth Support Service (MYSS) on (03) 9614 3688
- Launch Housing on 1800 825 955 for 24-hour homelessness assistance.
- Lifeline for 24-hour personal crisis support on 13 11 14
Student Services counsellors are also available by appointment during working hours to help you with your emergency accommodation issues.
Advertising student accommodation vacancies
Student Services will advertise accommodation suitable for Holmesglen learners at no charge. This service is open to the public and all Holmesglen students.
We look for:
To advertise your accommodation
- Accommodation close to our campuses (Chadstone, Moorabbin or Waverley) – or with easy access via public transport.
- Share accommodation in private houses, units, flats, or self-contained bungalows.
- Rentals suitable for groups of students wishing to share a house or unit.
- Temporary accommodation in private homes for apprentices living in the country, who are training at our Chadstone campus.
Please fill in the accommodation listing form (PDF - 81kb)
and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Note: Student Services does not interview or screen students for accommodation listed. We therefore are unable to unable to recommend students and advise landlords to take care in assessing them as a tenant.