Services for students
Student Services (at Chadstone, Waverley and Moorabbin) regularly advertises job openings for students. We also have counsellors who can help you:
- Write resumes and cover letters
- Respond to key selection criteria
- Develop your interview skills
- Improve your telephone techniques
We also offer the Graduate Employment Service
to help you find a job after you graduate.
Services for employers
If you have a full-time, part-time or casual vacancy, we can let students eager to enter the workforce know about your opportunity.
To advertise a role, email it to email@example.com
or call us on (03) 9564 1649
Counselling and welfare services
We offer free and confidential student counselling in the following areas:
- Welfare: Financial, legal, housing, government subsidies and more
- Study-related: Returning to study, study skills, stress management, motivation and more
- Personal: Relationships, confidence, adjusting to change, addictions, mental health and more
- Visit our Career Counselling page
We also run regular talks and discussion groups on topics such as study skills, stress management, relaxation techniques, life skills and career planning – with others available on request.