Create a booking
- Go to https://mypc.holmesglen.vic.edu.au/
- Log in using your Student Network ID as your Username and your date of birth (DDMMYYYY) as password.
- Choose the location where you want to book a computer.
- Click on the date box to choose a date you would like to book a PC, or use the arrow buttons to move forwards or backward by one day.
- Choose a block of time that is available and click once on the time block.
- A yellow block will appear on the screen displaying your booking.
Edit a booking
- Click on your booking.
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you to change your start and finish times. Click Save to finish.
Delete a booking
- Click on your booking
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Delete to delete your booking
When booking, the following guidelines apply:
- You can make bookings from any computer at Holmesglen, from your office or home.
- Bookings may be made up to 7 days in advance, for a maximum of 2 hours per session. You can make up to 2 bookings in total, and these can be consecutive.
- Your booking will be cancelled if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- You can delete a booking before your session.
- You cannot make a booking on behalf of another person.
- Booking screens are updated every 90 seconds as new bookings are added.
- You can 'walk up' to a PC and use it without booking it, provided the computer hasn't been booked for someone else or they are more than 15 minutes late.
- You will receive 3 warnings at 10, 5 and 3 minutes before your session ends. The PC will log out at the end of your session.
- You must save your work before the session ends. Use your own USB stick or cloud storage (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive or One Drive) to save your files.
- If you leave your computer unattended for 15 minutes or do not press a key during that time, the PC will log you off automatically and you will lose your booking (e.g. if you go to the printer and take longer than 15 minutes).
- Computers in the group discussion rooms cannot be booked.
- If a student is sitting at a computer you have booked, tell them politely that you have booked the PC. If you have difficulty asking the student to move, our staff will be happy to assist you.