International Students can receive exemptions for studies they have undertaken overseas or at another Institution in Australia, as long as they can demonstrate to have the same level of skill required in the Australian course.
Under the National Code of Practice, all international students must be able to complete their course within the expected duration of their eCOE.
International Students wishing to apply for RPL/Credit Transfer need to lodge their applications no later than the Friday prior to the course commencement date (i.e. End of Orientation Week).
- RPL/Credit Transfer Applications are available from the relevant Campus Information Offices or Centre Administration Offices or the International Centre.
- You will need certified copies of your academic transcripts, an official course syllabus/course outline of each subject that you undertook as part of this course and issued on institution letterhead and any relevant work experience evidence.
- Please ensure your application and supporting documents are submitted to your teaching centre no later than the Friday prior to your course commencement date. Please ensure your current email address and mailing address is available, as this information is required to notify you of your RPL Application outcome.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- RPL applicants are notified in writing by the Student Records Office on the outcome of their application. A student whose application for RPL is under process, must still attend the given class until such time as written notification of RPL application outcome is received.