Simplot Australia, a leading Australian food manufacturer, is proud to support the Hospitality, Cookery, Patisserie and Bakery department at Holmesglen with the provision of a vocational scholarship to local current and prospective students undertaking an approved course of study in a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma programs.
- Prospective or current Holmesglen students are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be enrolled in or enrolling in a course in Hospitality, Cookery, Bakery or Patisserie
- Only Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply
- International students studying in Australia are not eligible (refer to the International Centre for International Student Scholarships)
- Individuals who are a family member of a Simplot or Holmesglen employee or agent are not eligible to apply
- Applicants cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship/award
- Documentary evidence is required to support your application.
- Scholarships are not available to Holmesglen Institute or Simplot employees or their immediate families or associates
- Selection panel decisions cannot be appealed against and no correspondence concerning decisions will be entered into
- Only one scholarship can be awarded to an individual
- The scholarship money will be provided in the year of 2019 and must be used to purchase course materials.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications must be completed and submitted by March 29, 2019
Up to $250 to be used for course materials as determined by the Simplot Holmesglen Scholarship Board.