Scholarships to the value of $2,500 are available to eligible international learners applying for packaged courses.
The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship Program has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne.
The scholarship is open to new international learners applications received after 1 October 2021. Scholarships are limited and will be assessed and awarded on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
The scholarship is applied towards your pathway course fees and is subject to you satisfying the eligibility criteria and consenting to the terms and conditions.
A pathway program is the first course undertaken in a packaged study plan, such as:
- An ELICOS program at our partner ELICOS provider, Impact English College Melbourne (CRICOS Code: 02995B), packaged with a vocational or higher education program at Holmesglen.
The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship program is now available to new international learners applying for a single Vocational Education and Training (VET)
or Higher Education (HE) program at Holmesglen
A once-off discount of AU$2,500 will be allocated towards your first program of study within the pathway program.
Eligibility criteria and conditions for Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
To be eligible, you must:
- be a commencing international learner.
- accept a packaged Offer with Holmesglen and pay the applicable fees as stated in our Offer *.
- progress to and register into your second course in your packaged study plan.
- apply for a student visa with Holmesglen as your principal course provider.
- register into your second program of your pathway at Holmesglen before July 2023.
- register into a single VET or HE program at Holmesglen before July 2023.
- progress or register into your second program of the pathway, the AU$2500 scholarship would be deducted from tuition fees that you have paid in advance.
This scholarship does not apply if you are already studying at Holmesglen.
*Refer to “Fee Schedule” as outlined in your Offer, including Overseas Student Health Cover and Deposits for your second course.
How to apply
All new students applying to commence a packaged study plan at Holmesglen will be considered for this scholarship. Simply submit your application through one of our accredited Education Agents.
You will be advised of your eligibility to receive the scholarship when you receive your letter of offer.
Select an accredited Holmesglen Education Agent.
Please do not hesitate to contact International Admissions for information about your eligibility, or access to this scholarship.