Holmesglen and Monash Health are proud to have this Scholarship Program available for the benefit of prospective students who are current Monash Health volunteers with refugee status and who wish to undertake a Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance offered at the Moorabbin Campus. The program is aimed at providing an opportunity for those prospective students who have demonstrated a commitment to education and self development.
The Holmesglen/Monash Health Scholarship is available to help prospective students who are current Monash Health volunteers who, because of hardship related to their refugee status might not otherwise enjoy the benefits that flow from participation in tertiary education.
Download Allied Health Assistance Scholarship Terms and Conditions (PDF 92 kb)
Download Allied Health Assistance Scholarship Application Form (PDF - 1,441 kb)
- Scholarships are not available to Holmesglen Institute employees or their immediate families or associates.
- Selection panel decisions cannot be appealed against and no correspondence concerning decisions will be entered into.
- Only one scholarship can be awarded to an individual.
- The scholarship money will be provided for semester 1 of 2022 and semester 2 of 2022, and must be used for the payment of course related expenses such as approved texts, materials and uniform costs. The scholarship is in no way intended to cover all tuition or living costs.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.