The Koori Access Scholarship is available to Indigenous and Torre Strait Islander VET students (Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) in all Holmesglen course areas to assist with the cost of Tertiary education.
- Provision of statement of how the scholarship would benefit studies
- Provision of study/career pathway information
- Provision of financial information
- Provision of supporting documents
- Provision of other relevant information
- Prospective or current Holmesglen students are eligible to apply
- Only Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander people are eligible to apply. Proof of Aboriginality is required.
- Applicants who are a family member of a Holmesglen employee or agent are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship/award
- Documentary evidence is required to support your application
- An applicant may only be awarded one scholarship during their study at Holmesglen
- Applications must be completed and submitted by date to be advised 2021.
To be advised for 2021.