- All students must wear a face mask indoors, apart from when eating or drinking, until further notice.
- Student must carry a face mask on them at all times, unless they have a medical exemption certificate, which they must carry on them at all times.
- Students should dispose of used face masks, personal protective equipment (PPE) and tissues in the special purpose bins provided
- All individuals should maintain a safe distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and others.
- Students must comply with all signs that denote the maximum number of occupants in a room or space including bathrooms.
- Mandatory use of hand sanitiser and/or soap before entering classrooms or buildings.
- Mandatory use of hand sanitiser and/or soap after bathroom visits.
- Coughing or sneezing into elbow or tissue and safe disposal of all tissues.
How to wear a face mask and care for it (Word - 930kb)
DHSS instructions on how to wear a mask (PDF - 469 KB)
All students must record their attendance in building and classroom attendance registers
COVID-19 Campus Attendance Registers
- BEFORE and AFTER each session, students must join the teachers, librarians and other staff in cleaning the space and equipment within a classroom or learning space.
- Hand sanitiser/soap and paper towel will be available in all amenities.
- Photocopiers must be cleaned before and after every use.
- Frequently touched surfaces should be sanitised after every use.
Hand and power tools and other equipment
- Students and teachers must not share hand and power tools and classroom equipment during class.
- Students must wipe down hand tools, power tools and classroom equipment with sanitiser after use.
During COVID-19, the following rooms have been designated as First Aid Isolation Rooms:
- Chadstone Building 5, Level 1 Room 02 (5.1.02)
- Moorabbin Building 4, Level 1, Room 115 (4.1.115)
- Drummond Street Building 3, Level 1, Room 05 (3.1.05)
- Glen Waverley Building 1, Level 1, Room 24 (1.1.24)
- St Kilda Road, Level 2, Room 3 (2.03)
- Bourke Street 3.04 (room 6)
- North Melbourne – Level 3 (ETU)
Safety is a shared responsibility and students are expected to support these measures that contribute to keeping our environment safe.