- Students must wear a face mask indoors and outdoors, unless they have a medical exemption certificate, which they must carry on them at all times.
- Students must register for contact-tracing purposes via QR codes in campus buildings
- Students should dispose of used face masks, personal protective equipment (PPE) and tissues in the special purpose bins provided
- All individuals should maintain a safe distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and others. if this is not possible - indoors or outdoors - masks should be worn.
- Students must comply with all signs that denote the maximum number of occupants in a room or space including bathrooms.
- Mandatory use of hand sanitiser and/or soap before entering classrooms or buildings.
- Mandatory use of hand sanitiser and/or soap after bathroom visits.
- Coughing or sneezing into elbow or tissue and safe disposal of all tissues.
How to wear a face mask and care for it (Word - 930kb)
DHSS instructions on how to wear a mask (PDF - 469 KB)
All students must record their attendance in building and classroom attendance registers
COVID-19 Campus Attendance Registers
- BEFORE and AFTER each session, students must join the teachers, librarians and other staff in cleaning the space and equipment within a classroom or learning space.
- Hand sanitiser/soap and paper towel will be available in all amenities.
- Photocopiers must be cleaned before and after every use.
- Frequently touched surfaces should be sanitised after every use.
Hand and power tools and other equipment
- Students and teachers must not share hand and power tools and classroom equipment during class.
- Students must wipe down hand tools, power tools and classroom equipment with sanitiser after use.
All campus cafeterias will open with indoor tables for students to use and enjoy. Only 50 people allowed at any one time.
All students using indoor tables should register their details via a QR code on the table, and continue to maintain a distance of 1.5 m from others.
Cafeterias are also set up with:
- wipes for everyone to clean their tables before and after use, and clean any kitchn equipment (eg microwaves)
- hand sanitiser
- tables spread acoss the floor space to help maintain 1.5m separation.
Where you cannot maintain 1.5m distance, you should wear a face mask, unless you are medically exempt. And if indoor cafeteria space becomes crowded, please move outdoors.
Zest and Cilantro are now open to the public, students and staff.
During COVID-19, the following rooms have been designated as First Aid Isolation Rooms:
- Chadstone Building 5, Level 1 Room 02 (5.1.02)
- Moorabbin Building 4, Level 1, Room 115 (4.1.115)
- Drummond Street Building 3, Level 1, Room 05 (3.1.05)
- Glen Waverley Building 1, Level 1, Room 24 (1.1.24)
- St Kilda Road, Level 2, Room 3 (2.03)
- Bourke Street 3.04 (room 6)
- North Melbourne – Level 3 (ETU)
Safety is a shared responsibility and students are expected to support these measures that contribute to keeping our environment safe.