Holmesglen has an established COVID-19 Safe Plan that also covers how we manage our events. Our venues have been specifically chosen to accommodate large numbers comfortably while allowing us to celebrate the success of the Holmesglen community.
Your safety remains a priority and steps we have in place to protect you at our events include the following:
- Registration will be a part of entry at each event, although QR check in is no longer required.
- Please do not attend the event if you are unwell.
- For Department Awards events (2-5 May) and Gala Dinner (20 May), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of your absence.
- Mask wearing is highly recommended at all events unless eating or drinking.
- If you test positive for COVID within 48 hours of attending an Awards Event, please report this to the Holmesglen COVID hotline on 9564 1900. This will allow us to advise all patrons who attended the event.
- Regular cleaning is undertaken and hand sanitiser will be available at Awards events.
- There may be specific additional safety requirements at some venues and for certain events, such as Graduation at Hamer Hall that you will need to comply with. Please follow any direction staff provide.