Holmesglen owns a number of houses close to the Chadstone, Waverley and Moorabbin campuses that are available for student accommodation. Living in institute-owned accommodation is a great way to meet and learn about people from other countries, while sharing a house.
What is included:
- Fully furnished houses with two to six bedrooms
- Every student has their own bedroom which can be locked
- Gas, electricity, water and local telephone calls
- Kitchen equipped with an oven, a microwave, a rice-cooker, cooking utensils and crockery
- Central heating and cooling
- Wireless Internet facilities
- Washing machine, dryer, television and DVD player
- Outdoor sensor security lighting
- Maintenance of surrounding gardens
- Monthly cleaning of common areas e.g. bathroom, kitchen, lounge and dining areas
- Free airport reception and transport to the accommodation
- Paying rent in advance and keeping track of upcoming rental payments
- Providing own bed linen
- Purchasing food and cooking meals
- Purchasing cleaning products and personal toiletries, e.g. detergent, sponges etc.
- Cleaning bedrooms and general tidiness of the house
- Taking out the garbage for collection
- Laundry (washing clothes)
- Notifying the International Centre of any required maintenance
- Students are required to give a minimum of two weeks written notice to vacate
- Return house keys on the date of departure
Weekly rents - $180
How to book:
- Forward 10 weeks' rent ($1,800) to Holmesglen with tuition fees
- Forward arrival details including flight arrival time, flight number and date
- Upon receipt of the above, confirmation of a vacancy and address details will be forwarded
Note: Please be advised that Holmesglen is unable to confirm a place in institute accommodation until arrival details are forwarded. Students who provide arrival details first will be given priority.
Extending your stay
Students who wish to extend their stay after the initial period of 10 weeks must notify the International Centre of their intention to extend. Rental must be paid four weeks in advance ($720).
Students must be over 18 years of age, to live in Institute accommodation.