COVID-19 has changed the way we all do business. These online skills sets will help workers ensure their workplaces are safe for themselves and the community.
3 new FREE accredited infection control skill sets
delivered as online short courses
tailored specifically towards roles in retail, food handling and transport and logistics.
After completion of the training, participants will be able to confidently:
- follow standard and additional precautions for infection prevention and control
- identify infection hazards and assess risks
- follow procedures for managing risks associated with specific hazards.
Participants will learn a range of skills, including:
- hand hygiene practices
- effective surface cleaning
- use of personal protective equipment
- disposal of contaminated waste
- hazard identification, control and reporting
- appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- knowledge regarding the basis of infection and transmission.
Enrol online now for free
You can only participate in one skill set, so make sure you choose the stream which is most relevant to you and your workplace.