Various dates throughout the year
Holmesglen’s new English Plus program is a great way to learn English while building your confidence, discovering Melbourne and developing job-ready skills in the process.
Whether you want to enhance your English for study, travel or work, Holmesglen’s flexible and engaging classes with highly qualified teachers will ensure you achieve the fluency you need in a stimulating, student-centred learning environment.
Open to temporary visa holders only - tourist visa, working holiday visa or student visa.
course price - $260/week.
• Interactive classes to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• Morning timetable - Monday to Thursday | 9am - 2.30pm
• 20 hours per week
• Additional afternoon optional classes available
- Job club, resume writing, interview skills and business communication
- IELTS preparation class
- Conversation & pronunciation class
• Opportunity to be immersed in experiences within other Holmesglen’s departments
• Weekly social activities and excursions.
Holmesglen recommends international students apply through one of our accredited student recruitment agents . This will assist you in the preparation of all application documents and ensure that you are well counselled on the Australian Government's Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements for International students.
Further information of the GTE requirements is available at: www.homeaffairs.gov.au
Teachers will provide feedback throughout the course.
Holmesglen may engage third parties to recruit students on behalf of the institute. Third party recruiters receive a commission and this will not impact on your fees.
Find out more about your rights and obligations as a student and the services we provide at Holmesglen.