Maple Plan Scholarship
The Maple Plan Scholarship was established through the generous support of Maple Plan, a registered NDIS Plan Manager. It is designed to assist students with disability who are studying towards a qualification at Holmesglen.
Up to $5,000 per year (dependent on course and need) is available per recipient to support their living expenses while studying.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Maple Plan Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a current student at Holmesglen, and
- provide evidence of disability. Eligibility may be demonstrated through an approved NDIS plan, receipt of the Disability Support Pension, or medical certification.
Examples of disability include physical disability, chronic pain, major illness, drug addiction, learning disabilities and mental illness, eating disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome or vision or hearing impairments.
How will scholarship recipients be selected?
All eligible applicants will be considered by the Holmesglen Foundation. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria, and demonstrate financial need (assessed through the relevant Holmesglen Foundation application form).
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on:
- demonstration of financial difficulty
- personal statements as outlined on the application form
- information provided as part of follow up contact or interviews.
The Foundation’s decision on applications is final. Unfortunately, no correspondence concerning decisions can be entered into.
How do I apply?
Download Maple Plan Scholarship Application Form (1.1Mb pdf)
- Please complete the Maple Plan Scholarship application form, available on the link below:
Download Maple Plan Scholarship Terms and Conditions (104Kb pdf)
Please complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
Key dates and deadlines
Applications are currently open. Applicants will be contacted directly and informed of the outcome.
For more information please contact the Holmesglen Foundation at email@example.com
To learn more about Holmesglen's disability support service, please visit Student Wellbeing Disability support