We provide education and training to enable our learners to be work ready, life ready and world ready. We have an integral role in the community supporting social inclusion and cohesion. We work with businesses to develop the workforce of today and tomorrow.
Holmesglen is a leading tertiary provider of the 21st Century, valued by local and international learners, industry and the community. We are recognised for innovation in education and training, applied research, creativity and entrepreneurship. Our open, collaborative and quality-driven culture inspires learners and staff to excel.
Key features of Vision 2020
- Strategies to cement our position as a contemporary and sustainable tertiary provider for the future.
- The design of an innovative and entrepreneurial education model which brings learners, educators, researchers, community and industry together in an integrated framework.
- The creation of a positive and rewarding Holmesglen Experience (HX).
- The continuation and enhancement of partnerships and collaborative learning models for the future.
- The formation of vibrant campuses with a range of services and facilities.
We have cultivated a strong global profile over 20 years - particularly in Asia Pacific, Gulf States and the Middle East. Read about how we partner with overseas private and public sector organisations to deliver award-winning programs.