Goals of the plan
Holmesglen will engage students, industry, community members, staff, and government to enhance the student experience and showcase Holmesglen as a leading tertiary provider for the 21st century. We do this to ensure that Holmesglen is established in the community. This will be achieved by remaining relevant, connected and contributing to the community.
- co-create value for our stakeholders and for Holmesglen, ensuring all parties derive benefit from our engagement
- make an impact in the wider community and raise awareness of the Holmesglen brand
- unite communities by bringing our learners, staff and our wider communities together
- strengthen our reach and purpose within the communities we serve
- appreciate our partners and grow our relationships with them
- make our stakeholders feel welcome to engage with, use and experience our significant community resource.
The Community Engagement Plan has four broad pillars:
Download the Community Engagement Plan 2020 - 2023 ( PDF -1.858Kb)
Download the Holmesglen Community Engagement 2020-2023 ( Doc -70Kb)
- Mobilising our resources to support our communities
- Impactful partnerships
- Leadership and influence
- Strengthening community based research and teaching.